Enjoy Detoxification Sauna Benefits – Live Long, Live Well
Since ancient times, people have enjoyed unwinding in a cloud of steam, such as in the public baths of ancient Rome. Today, you can have that kind of luxury right in your home in a sauna! Because their technologies differ from that of hot tubs, having a sauna will maximize your family’s health benefits.
It is believed that the “deep sweating” experience of sauna and steam rooms can reduce the levels of toxins (lead, copper, zinc, nickel, and mercury) commonly picked up from our environment and carried in our bodies.
Sweating also performs the function of cleansing your skin – rinsing bacteria out of the epidermal layer and sweat ducts. Cleansing of your pores improves the capillary circulation and gives your skin a soft, beautiful appearance.
Whether you’re seeking rejuvenated health, a social haven with friends, or simply a quiet place to be alone – you can enjoy the many restorative benefits of sauna use, including:
- Saunas relieve stress
- Soothed aches and pains in muscles and joints
- Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity
- Flush toxins from the body
- Reduces incidences of Alzheimer’s by 65%
- Cleansed skin
- Deeper sleep
- Recreational and social benefits
- Improved cardiovascular performance
- Calories burned
- Immunity boosted
- Help fight illness, like colds and flu
- Saunas just feel good
The Sundance® Spa Store carries the Finnleo line of traditional Finnish saunas, the oldest name in sauna beginning more than 99 years ago in Finland. Finnleo has become the world’s largest sauna maker through innovation and uncompromising commitment to quality. Finnleo quality is evident by the style and design using glass, curves, and lighting. It continues with the highest grade hand-selected woods from Scandinavia to the Pacific Northwest. All Finnleo saunas are matched with sleek, contemporary heaters and controls.
As an example of one of the Finnleo Designer Saunas, the Vita Sauna is loaded with luxury and a perfect size for master bathrooms. Although this sauna is meant for smaller spaces, it is not limited in features. This sauna includes luxurious backrests with integral LED lighting. The Vita design also has contemporary glass-to-glass corners to create an amazingly open feel and luxurious look.
Finnleo Panel-Built Saunas are a perfect addition to any home. They are beautiful, of the highest quality, and come ready for easy assembly.
The sauna comes as a kit with panels that are finished inside and out, with clear, tongue and groove, Western Red Cedar, fully insulated, and includes a foil vapor barrier.
The kit also includes a high-quality Finnleo heater and control, rocks, and heater guard. The benches are pre-assembled and easy to install. All hardware is included in addition to a room light, thermometer, pre-hung door with glass window, all interior and exterior trim, wood bucket and ladle.
No additional materials are needed. Simply install on almost any hard, waterproof surface such as concrete or tile. Every panel is numbered for easy assembly. The Panel-Built saunas come in sizes ranging from 4’ x 4’ to 12’ x 12’. By the very nature of its design, a Panel-Built sauna can be disassembled and transported if you move or just decide to move its location around your home.
Finnleo’s Hallmark Series makes owning a personal oasis at home easier than ever. Easy to assemble, yet loaded with upgrades usually found only in designer-type saunas, Hallmark puts the opportunity for a daily chance to relax and recharge within reach of everyone.
All Hallmark Saunas Include:
• Clear Canadian Hemlock interior and exterior
• Exterior finished with biodegradable wood treatment for a luxurious look and for ease of maintenance
• Bluetooth sound system (styles may vary)
• Internal puck lighting
• Interior low voltage lighting & color therapy lighting system
• Built-in floor with a vinyl surface
• Simple hook & pin panel design; easily installs in less than an hour
• Stainless steel Junior or Viki wet/dry sauna heater
• SaunaLogic2 Digital Control with wifi option
• 5 sizes available (4x4, 4x6, 5x5 corner, 5x7 and 6x6 corner)
• All Hallmark saunas are 80 inches high
OUTDOOR PATIO SAUNAS
The Summit Sauna’s simple panel construction makes it easy to assemble anywhere you have space. Inside you’ll enjoy the cathedral ceiling design and the roof comes complete with attractive all-weather roofing material. Summit Saunas include:
• Weather friendly, heat treated Canadian Hemlock exterior - Ready for your exterior stain
• Canadian Hemlock interior
• Constructed on cedar runners for durability
• Prebuilt, prefitted wall and ceiling panels
• Built-in floor with attractive water resistant vinyl floor
• Available in 4’x6’ and 5’x7’ sizes
CUSTOM CUT SAUNAS
Your options are endless with a Custom Cut sauna from Finnleo. From your blueprint, floor plan or dimensions, you can have a sauna under a stairway, as part of an in-home gym, even in an unused closet space. Or provide us your space dimensions and we will create a custom design for you. Go ahead – angles, curves, dramatic use of glass, unusual door designs – if you can imagine it, we can build it. Once designed, your contractor builds the sauna using the existing studding of your space.
Each kit contains:
• Interior walls and ceilings
• Cut-to-length, tongue and groove, clear Western Red Cedar, Nordic White Spruce or Canadian Hemlock
• All interior trim
• A genuine Finnleo heater, rocks and heater guard
• Pre-assembled benches, backrests, and headrests
• Pre-hung door with glass window or all-glass door
• Room light, duckboard flooring, thermometer, all hardware
• And, of course, the wooden bucket and ladle.
Saunas Heaters, Controls and Accessories
The Sundance® Sauna Store also sells a variety of Finnleo heaters and controls for those needing an upgrade or building a sauna on their own. We have designer heaters and simple heaters and wood-burning heaters to choose from. Contact any of our stores with your room size and requirements and we will find you the perfect heater.
We also have many accessories to choose from buckets and ladles to fragrances and thermometers.