Infrared & Traditional Sauna and Steam Installations
The Sundance Sauna Store is here to help you enjoy the benefits of a traditional or infrared sauna and steam baths in your home in Hamilton, ON. We do it all, including infrared, traditional, combo units, and custom cut Finnleo saunas plus Amerec steam generators. Our sauna and steam experts want to help you discover your relaxed self. Sauna health benefits include relaxing your aching joints, boosting your immune system, and getting a good night’s sleep. Saunas have been shown to reduce stress and provide many other health benefits. Our sauna company can install a top-of-the-line sauna in your home so you can enjoy the benefits without having to go anywhere. Learn more about us and get in touch with us to schedule a consultation.
Our Vision and the Benefits of a Sauna in Your Home
The team at The Sundance Sauna Store has a vision of bringing better health and wellbeing into your home through the power of heat. We also want to deliver an understanding of the health benefits of saunas. Improving your quality of life without having to leave your home can make a huge difference. Our team offers comprehensive services, from consulting to service, design, and installation. Quality and customer service are two of our top priorities. Our customers have been enjoying the benefits of saunas for years. If you’re reading this, you’re likely considering adding a sauna to your home but may not fully understand the reasons for doing so. Check out these benefits of having a sauna installed in your home:
- Convenience & Privacy – Most people love enjoying the sauna at their local gym or health club. But what if you could have one in your home? It can be challenging to get to the gym, and you may not want to share a sauna with strangers, especially with the increased emphasis on health and safety. Use your sauna at any time without even having to leave the comforts of home.
- Increased Circulation – The heat of a sauna makes your heart beat faster and widens your blood vessels. This results in increased circulation. Improved circulation can help those with health issues such as muscle soreness and arthritis and boost muscle recovery after a workout.
- Reduced Risk of Cardiovascular Disease – Studies have found that men who used a sauna at least once a week had a much lower chance of dying from cardiovascular disease, sudden cardiac death, or coronary artery disease. A sauna may mimic the effects of moderate exercise.
- Weight Loss – The dry heat of a sauna increases your heart rate, and spending 20 minutes in the sauna could help you burn up to 500 calories. This is due to an increased metabolism similar to exercising.
- Flushing Toxins – Most of us have fairly sedentary lifestyles and don’t sweat a whole lot on any given day. That may be a good thing when it comes to smelling fresh, but it doesn’t allow your body to release toxins. Dangerous elements like lead, arsenic, and cadmium can be stored deep in the skin, but spending time in a sauna can sweat them out.
- Relieving Stress – There are multiple ways that saunas lower your stress levels. Stepping into the sauna gives you a break from the outside world, giving you time to sit back and relax. Saunas cause the body to release endorphins to relax and feel happier. You can spend time catching up with family or friends in your sauna, away from technology.
Our Comprehensive Sauna Selection
If you’re searching for infrared saunas near me, you need a sauna company that offers multiple types, including near-infrared saunas, traditional saunas, steam generators, and more. Our team would be happy to help you understand infrared saunas vs. traditional saunas vs steam baths. We assist with all aspects of saunas, including sauna heaters, sauna controls, and more. The Sundance Sauna Store is your one-stop shop for electric or wood-burning sauna heaters, infrared sauna emitters, sauna heater controls, steam generators, and much more. Learn a bit more about what we have to offer:
- Traditional Saunas – A traditional sauna is a wooden room that uses heated stones and water to create a hot, humid atmosphere that results in many benefits. Traditional saunas use convection and conduction. The heat and steam of a sauna can flush toxins out of your body. Our team installs simple Finnleo Hallmark Saunas that are functional, plug and play, and easy to assemble. We can also design and help you install custom-built saunas and outdoor patio saunas for your home.
- Infrared Saunas – An infrared sauna is a wooden room using far-infrared emitters to emit heat energy. That infrared produced energy is absorbed by your skin’s cells which experience it as radiant heat. Enjoy the contemporary look that features a full glass front and easy-to-use touchscreen controls. Infrared saunas have multiple lighting options. They’re energy-efficient to save you money and help do your part for the environment.
- Steam Baths – A steam bath is an enclosed shower with a bench that is connected to a steam generator. The hot steam fills up the shower creating a warm and wet environment that causes you to sweat, relax and rejuvenate. After your steam session ends you simply shower off.
- Heaters, Controls, & Accessories – There are multiple ways to heat your sauna and steam bath, and The Sundance Sauna Store has everything you need. Whether you use electric or wood-burning heaters, we’re here to help keep your sauna beautiful and functional. We offer personalized customization options, including chromotherapy lighting and wifi connectivity. You can also choose the ideal door for your sauna.
Contact Our Sauna Experts Today
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of adding a sauna to your home, get in touch with our sauna experts. We would be happy to speak with you and discuss your preferences and benefits. We’re confident we have the perfect sauna for your home in the Hamilton, ON area. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions, and contact us today to experience the Sundance Sauna Store difference.