Many of us have sat in a sauna at the gym in a hotel and thought “this is so relaxing”, but did you know the benefits of regular sauna use are many and varied? Here are some of the ways relaxing in a sauna can help us:
- Sauna use helps your body detoxify itself of harmful metals, pesticides and pollutants.
- Sauna use helps boost our energy levels.
- Sauna use helps induce deep, restorative sleep.
- Sauna use helps shorten colds, viruses, bugs & the flu.
- Sauna use helps improve cardiovascular performance.
- Sauna use helps lower blood pressure.
- Sauna use helps speed up post-workout recovery.
- Sauna use helps us burn calories.
- Sauna use helps to cleanse and refresh our skin.
- Sauna use helps speed up the healing process by releasing endorphins.
- Sauna use helps us reduce stress levels and bring peace and clarity to our minds.
With so many Health & Wellness benefits, what are you waiting for? It’s time to put a sauana in your home, and make relaxing in it a part of your daily routine – You deserve to be well for life!
Finnleo is the world’s largest producer of Infrared and Traditional Finnish saunas and they have been in sauna business since 1919.
The Sundance Spa store has a wide range of Finnleo Saunas available at our 5 locations (Burlington, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines & Vaughan). Follow these links to view the 4 different styles of sauna we provide:
- Custom Cut
Come in and check out our full range of beautiful Finnleo Saunas and we will help you find the style and size of sauna that is just right for you- and why not pick out a new Sundance Spa for the backyard while you are in? Adding a hot tub and sauna to your daily routine will be one of the best decisions you ever make. Ask us about our Soak & Sweat Package Deals!
We deliver and service our products in cities such as Cambridge, Waterdown, Carlisle, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Brantford, Binbrook, Caledonia, Smithville, Vineland, Pelham, Crystal Beach, Wainflleet, Port Colborne, Beamsville, Thorold, Brampton, North York, York, East York, Woodbridge, Etobicoke, Nobleton, Caledon, Georgetown, Toronto, Milton, Orangeville, Halton Hills, Welland, Markham, Richmond Hill, Niagara On The Lake, Fort Erie, Thornhill, Niagara Falls and many more!